Glycine is a non-essential amino acid and has one of the simplest structure of all amino acids, allowing it to fit easily within protein chains and make space for structurally larger amino acids. This feature makes it very important for specific bodily functions. Glycine is also a precursor of creatine, which is used to construct DNA and RNA.
- Glycine supports glycogen storage & Supports healthy sleep & immune system
- Glycine for Energy Production
- Glycine is important for DNA & RNA
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Corn, No Soy, No Egg, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
- TOP QUALITY GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTS - All HealthyHey products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.