Size:Pack of 1
Curcumin Extract with Boswellia Serrata
A potent and all-natural joint, muscle, and connective tissue support formula to keep your body moving!
Curcumin is the major active component of Turmeric, an ancient herb long used for a variety of health purposes. Curcumin has been scientifically shown to support the body in many ways by promoting a natural anti-inflammatory response, maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system, exerting neuroprotective qualities as a strong anti-oxidant, and much more!
Boswellia Serrata (also known as Frankincense) is a resinous botanical that has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. The bioactive components of Boswellia are known as Boswellic Acids and have been scientifically shown to affect key enzymes involved in the maintenance of healthy tissues. Through these mechanisms, Boswellia is known to have therapeutic value for anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, and analgesic activity.
Bioperine is a clinically studied and patented form of black pepper extract that is specifically designed to enhance nutrient absorption.
Our company was founded on the principle of researching and bringing to market the very best supplements. We know our supplements are in a class of their own and invite you to join our growing family of customers!
Experience the natural power of Curcumin with Boswellia for yourself - only from HealthyHey!
- ONE OF A KIND - Formula of synergistic ingredients, each serving contains 500 mg of Curcumin and Boswellia!
- ANTI-INFLAMATORRY - Boosts natural anti-inflammatory response and supports as a powerful anti-oxidant
- NEURO-PROTECTION - Exerts neuro-protective activity to support memory and brain function
- No artificial ingredients, gluten free, non-gmo, and vegan friendly
- CERTIFICATION : We are FSSAI, US-FDA, GMP & FSSC 22000 compliant company.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.