The Boswellia herb, also known as Indian frankincense, comes from the resin found deep inside of the Boswellia Serrata tree's wood. Incredibly rare, this resin has been used as a priceless natural remedy in Ayurveda and other natural remedies.
Compounds found in Boswellia serrata extract called boswellic acids may help to :
- Regulate anti-inflammatory response
- Help to lower pain associated inflammation
- Promote healthy connective tissues
In order for a Boswellia supplement to be effective, it needs to be rich in boswellic acids. HealthyHey's Boswellia Extract Supplement is standardized to contain 85 percent boswellic acids, so you can count on our Boswellia capsules to provide the benefits you desire.
HealthyHey's Boswellia Extract Supplement is free of artificial preservatives, colours or flavours of any kind. It's the natural choice of Boswellia supplement for your healthy diet.
Reap the benefits of Boswellia extract to the fullest with HealthyHey Boswellia Extract dietary supplement
- THE NATURAL ANTI-INFLAMMATION SUPPORT boswellia serrata or indian frankincense is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Regular use may help to reduce pains related to inflammation like joint pain, muscle pain, nerve pain etc.
- MORE POTENT THAN THE COMPETITION Herbal Secrets boswellia extract is standardized to contain 85% boswellic acids gives you more of the beneficial anti-inflammatory compounds found in boswellia serrata extract
- PURE EXTRACT With our boswellia extract dietary supplement, you get nothing but pure boswellia without preservatives, artificial colors or flavors of any kind
- FITS IN MOST DIET PLANS Our boswellia supplement does not contain sugar, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish or sodium, and you only need one of our boswellia capsules daily to get the most optimum dosage of 600mg
- GUARANTEED Our boswellia supplement is made to incredibly high quality standards in the USA at GMP certified facilities to treat you to the very best boswellia herb solution for your diet!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.