Flavor:Tangy Orange | Size:300 g
5G Bcaas Per Serving Size Of 6G
- 5G Of Bcaas - 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio
- Sugar-Freee And Carbohydrate Free
- 2.5G Of Leucine For Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Zero Calories
Bcaas, When Taken Before Training, May Help Spare Muscles. When You Use Your Bcaas Post Workout, They May Help Kick-Start Muscle Protein Synthesis.
- Promotes Muscle Building and Strength - Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine Play an Essential Role in Muscle Building Because They Help Prevent Protein Catabolism. These BCAAs are Also Metabolized in Skeletal Muscle, Which Means Your Body is Able to Break Them Down Quickly for Energy, Helping You Perform Better During Your Workout.
- Assists with Muscle Repair & Recovery - BCAAs are The Key Amino Acids Necessary to Help Rebuild Lean Muscle and Reduce Soreness After a Workout.
- Fantastic Flavor - Choose From Ten, Great-Tasting, Sugar-Free Flavors That Provide Your Body with Proper Hydration.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
please drop price of bcaa... in market more good product are available as compare to this.
Our BCAA is Vegan as well as Instantanised, ours is currently the best price.
when you Launch your Watermelon flavour BCAA?
Our Watermelon BCAA will be released by April 2019.
Hello, what is the source of this BCAA? What they are made from? Are they suitable for vegans? I heard it could be made from meat, egg, whey, duck feather, hair, beans... And second question, are you planning to release an unflavored pure version?
Our HealthyHey BCAA is derived from corn, it is 100% vegan. Yes, we are planning to launch unflavoured BCAA. Thank you, HealthyHey
Can i Buy in Amazon.? because Amazon delivery fast .
Yes, you can surely buy from Amazon.
How can I check that this is genuine product(BCAA) ?
Hello, We are FSSAI, FSSC 22000, GMP & US FDA approved company and we have all the certificate of analysis for our product. If you want to see our company certificates please click https://www.healthyhey.com/pages/certification-3 & to get certificate of analysis for our BCAA please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you - Team HealthyHey
Why aren't there other flavours in bcaa
Hello, we are soon launching watermelon and mango for BCAA. Thank you, HealthyHey.