- ✔️ UBIQUINOL : Active form of CoQ10
- ✔️ ABSORPTION : Superior Absorption
- ✔️ STRENGTH : Double Strength
- ✔️ Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free - 100% Vegetarian
- ✔️ FSSAI, GMP & FSSC 22000 Certified Company.
Ubiquinol (pronounced “you-bik-win-all”) is the reduced, active antioxidant form of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
Produced naturally within young and healthy bodies, Ubiquinol is CoQ10 that has been converted (“reduced”) for use in the cellular energy production process. Ubiquinol is directly associated with over 95 percent of the body’s cellular energy production – the energy your heart, lungs and other organs need to function at optimal levels.
In supplement form, Ubiquinol also helps protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress, which can cause damage to proteins, lipids and DNA.
In summary, Ubiquinol:
- Promotes optimal heart health
- Supports natural cellular energy production
- Replenishes Ubiquinol levels depleted by ageing,
certain health conditions, and/or cholesterol-lowering medicines
- Is more bioactive than Conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
What is Ubiquinol?
Conventional CoQ10, also called ubiquinone, is the oxidized form of CoQ10. To assist in the production of cellular energy, our bodies must first convert ubiquinone CoQ10 into Ubiquinol – a process that gets more difficult for our bodies to complete as we age. How is Ubiquinol different than conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone)?
The Ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is vital to a healthy body.
Conventional CoQ10, also called ubiquinone, is the fully oxidized form of CoQ10. When you take this type of CoQ10 supplement, it must first be converted to Ubiquinol in order to assist with the production of cellular energy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.