- Skeletal Health Support: Manganese Gluconate helps activate and synthesise important enzymes and nutrients necessary for skeletal health.
- Connective Tissue & Bone Health: Manganese helps maintain healthy connective structural tissue, bone health, and cellular integrity.*
- Physiological Support: Manganese activates numerous enzymes necessary for the utilisation of biotin, thiamin, and ascorbic acid; is a catalyst in the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol, and plays a part in protein, carbohydrate, and fat production.*
- Highest Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- HealthyHey Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. All HealthyHey products are FREE FROM many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colours, flavours & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives, and more.
Manganese activates numerous enzymes necessary for the utilisation of biotin, thiamin, and ascorbic acid. It is a catalyst in the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol, and it plays a part in protein, carbohydrate, and fat production. Manganese is necessary for normal skeletal development and maintenance of connective structural tissue and cellular integrity. In addition, it influences the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, and is a necessary cofactor in the detoxification of ammonia to urea.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
People who bought this product, also bought