Manufactured & Marketed by :
HealthyHey Foods LLP. 227, Building No.5-B, Andheri Kurla Road, Mittal Industrial Estate Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059.
- - Niacin Is An Important Vitamin For Maintaining A Healthy cardiovascular System And Metabolism
- - Lab Tested For Verification & Guaranteed Premium Quality
- - Prevents And Treats Niacin Deficiency
- - Made at FSSAI, GMP and FSSC 22000 approved Facility
Directions:Store in a cool and dry place.If pregnant or under medication, consult your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reaction occurs.
Niacin is an essential B-vitamin that can aid in general overall health. Supplementation of the product results in improved cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Niacin can lower the risk for heart disease, boost memory and help sustain healthy skin, nervous and digestive system.
Helps lower bad cholesterol (LDL), helps raise good cholesterol (HDL), helps with brain & skin functions.
History of Niacin:
Nicotinic acid was synthesized in 1867 by oxidation of nicotine and widely used in photography. It was long thought that it has nothing to do with food or health issues until German scientists demonstrated that nicotinic acid occurs in yeast and in rice polishing. There it was isolated by the Polish-American biochemist Casimir Funk in 1912, while he was trying to find a cure for another disease known as beriberi (a nutritional disorder caused by a deficiency of thiamine).
- We at HealthyHey Nutrition are firm believers of sourcing highest quality product. We do all the extra steps required to ensure top product quality right from raw material to finished products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
People who bought this product, also bought